Birmingham’s Top-Selling Agent 2013, 2014 & 2015
Renee Lossia-Acho has been a lifetime Michigan resident. As a real estate agent, Renee emerged quickly as an industry leader using her skillful, creative, and consultative approach to marketing and sales. Since beginning in 2005, she continues her commitment to her clients by providing insight and guidance far beyond the purchase or sale of their home. Recently named as Brokerage’s Top Producer in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 and Birmingham’s top selling agent 2013-15, Renee is also consistently in the Top Producer ranks in Bloomfield year after year. Renee has generated over $450 Million in real estate sales and is recognized by Hour Magazine, Crain’s Detroit Business, and the Wall Street Journal’s RealTrends as being one of the top 1% of realtors nationally.
Dedicated to continuously exceeding expectations, Renee developed an expertise not only residential transactions but in architecture, design, and development as well. Because of her vast knowledge, many residential builders seek her collaboration for all phases of the luxury residential development process. Her expertise ranges from property discovery to layout and design, as well as choosing materials to selecting finishes, and ultimately from marketing strategies to completing and closing the sale.
MEET OUR TEAM
Renee Lossia Acho
- Renee Lossia-Acho has been a lifetime Michigan resident. As a real estate agent, Lossia-Acho emerged quickly as an industry leader using her skillful, creative, and consultative approach to marketing and sales. Consistently exceeding $30 million in annual sales, she rapidly became a top producer — and has been for more than 10 years. By generating more than $250 million in area sales since 2007, Lossia-Acho ranks in the top 1 percent of Realtors nationally. Widely admired and highly regarded in her industry, she is regularly recognized by Crain’s Detroit Business, The Wall Street Journal and Hour Detroit magazine, among others, for her accomplishments. Using her expert knowledge of real estate as a starting point, and with emphasis on her expertise in architecture, building, and design, Lossia-Acho began consulting with and for builders. Soon she was developing her own multimilliondollar residential projects in addition to selling real estate. She continues to develop, consult, and sell real estate throughout the Oakland County area and has consistently been Birmingham’s top-selling agent since 2013. Most recently, Lossia-Acho was honored by the Women’s Council of Realtors as the 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year for her innovative approach to the real estate industry.
- As a long time resident of Bloomfield Village, Carrie is a licensed real estate agent and area expert who joined the team in 2012. Carrie works closely with Renee as client consultant and realtor as well as directing the sales, marketing and operations for the RLA & Associates. Working closely with Renee, Carrie synchronizes every aspect of all accounts to ensure each transaction is seamlessly carried out to our client’s complete satisfaction. Carrie received her Business Degree in Marketing and International Business from University of Dayton. Before joining Team Acho, Carrie worked as the Director of Customer Service for NYK Lines. Beyond spending time with her husband and three children, Carrie enjoys traveling and volunteers for Marian High School, other local charities and community organizations.
- Kara has lived in the Bloomfield area her entire life. She has an extensive background in communications, marketing and non profit work. In 2016, Kara joined our team to assist in market data research. She keeps clients readily informed with real time updates on their listings as well as the latest trends in the local residential real estate market. Kara is a graduate of West Bloomfield High School and received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan. In her free time she and her husband are raising two kids while still finding time to travel, play tennis and engages in various community service programs in the area.
Mary D. Glynn
- Mary joined Renee Lossia Acho & Associates in 2018, bringing with her over 15 years of real estate experience – including over 10 years of specialized Relocation expertise. As the Operations Manager for RLA & Associates, Mary is responsible for managing the myriad aspects of the Team’s day-to-day activities. Focus on anticipating our client’s needs and working with the Team to exceed expectations is always Mary’s top priority. Mary is a graduate of Birmingham Marian High School, going on to earn her BA in Film & Video Studies program from the University of Michigan. A long-time resident of Berkley with her husband, Mary enjoys travel – Italy is a favorite, discovering delicious vegetarian recipes, and nurturing new crops of tomatoes every summer.
- Making your housing dreams reality. Marlo has worked in real estate in a variety of capacities since 1997. Her focus now is to design, build & market high-end homes. As part of Renee Lossia-Acho's KW Domain team, Marlo is bringing a quality product for discerning clients while also meeting the needs of today's buyers.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AGENT AND AN EXPERT