Birmingham’s Top-Selling Agent 2013, 2014 & 2015
Renee Lossia-Acho has been a lifetime Michigan resident. As a real estate agent, Renee emerged quickly as an industry leader using her skillful, creative, and consultative approach to marketing and sales. Since beginning in 2005, she continues her commitment to her clients by providing insight and guidance far beyond the purchase or sale of their home. Recently named as Brokerage’s Top Producer in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 and Birmingham’s top selling agent 2013-15, Renee is also consistently in the Top Producer ranks in Bloomfield year after year. Renee has generated over $450 Million in real estate sales and is recognized by Hour Magazine, Crain’s Detroit Business, and the Wall Street Journal’s RealTrends as being one of the top 1% of realtors nationally.
Dedicated to continuously exceeding expectations, Renee developed an expertise not only residential transactions but in architecture, design, and development as well. Because of her vast knowledge, many residential builders seek her collaboration for all phases of the luxury residential development process. Her expertise ranges from property discovery to layout and design, as well as choosing materials to selecting finishes, and ultimately from marketing strategies to completing and closing the sale.
MEET OUR TEAM
Renee Lossia Acho
- Renee Lossia-Acho has been a lifetime Michigan resident. As a real estate agent, Lossia-Acho emerged quickly as an industry leader using her skillful, creative, and consultative approach to marketing and sales. Consistently exceeding $30 million in annual sales, she rapidly became a top producer — and has been for more than 10 years. By generating more than $250 million in area sales since 2007, Lossia-Acho ranks in the top 1 percent of Realtors nationally. Widely admired and highly regarded in her industry, she is regularly recognized by Crain’s Detroit Business, The Wall Street Journal and Hour Detroit magazine, among others, for her accomplishments. Using her expert knowledge of real estate as a starting point, and with emphasis on her expertise in architecture, building, and design, Lossia-Acho began consulting with and for builders. Soon she was developing her own multimilliondollar residential projects in addition to selling real estate. She continues to develop, consult, and sell real estate throughout the Oakland County area and has consistently been Birmingham’s top-selling agent since 2013. Most recently, Lossia-Acho was honored by the Women’s Council of Realtors as the 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year for her innovative approach to the real estate industry.
- As a long time resident of Bloomfield Village, Carrie is a licensed real estate agent and area expert who joined the team in 2012. Carrie is the client liaison and marketing director for all transactions from conception to close including: advertising in local and national print and digital publications, listing development and promotion, and day-to-day operations. Working closely with Renee, Carrie synchronizes every aspect of all accounts to ensure each transaction is seamlessly carried out to our client’s complete satisfaction. Carrie received her Business Degree in Marketing and International Business from University of Dayton. Before joining Team Acho, Carrie worked as the Director of Customer Service for NYK Lines. Beyond spending time with her husband and three children, Carrie volunteers for local charities and is a Board Member of Brother Rice High School and Holy Name Catholic School.
- Kara has lived in the Bloomfield area her entire life. She has an extensive background in communications, marketing and non profit work. In 2016, Kara joined our team to assist in market data research. She keeps clients readily informed with real time updates on their listings as well as the latest trends in the local residential real estate market. Kara is a graduate of West Bloomfield High School and received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan. In her free time she and her husband are raising two kids while still finding time to travel, play tennis and engages in various community service programs in the area.
- With Amanda’s extensive experience in consumer relations and the communication skills she garnered while owning her own public relations firm, real estate was a natural transition for her in 2014. Whether our clients are looking for their forever dream house, a starter home or something in between, Amanda guides clients through the entire process from the first meeting to key exchange. Our collaborative team approach allows us to tailor each client's experience to their specific situation and to expertly and efficiently provide them with the results they are looking for. Amanda received her Bachelors Degree in Communications and Public Relations at the University of Michigan and is extremely involved in the community with her extensive philanthropic work as a Board Chair of the Max M. and Marjorie S. Fisher Foundation, Children’s Hospital of Michigan Leader’s for Kids, the DIA and more.
- Making your housing dreams reality. Marlo has worked in real estate in a variety of capacities since 1997. Her focus now is to design, build & market high-end homes. As part of Renee Lossia-Acho's KW Domain team, Marlo is bringing a quality product for discerning clients while also meeting the needs of today's buyers.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AGENT AND AN EXPERT